Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mid Ohio Vintage Motorcycle Days.. 2 days down, 1 to go


Mid Ohio Vintage Motorcycle Days is going well, Kyle and Ava are still camped out there, I rode my bike back late afternoon to spend some time with my little girl. Great show, many friends from all over are there. Hot as hell, humid, but I guess that is how it is about everywhere right now. We have been lucky so far with missing the big storms, caught some small rain showers but nothing bad. I was headed north the 6o or so miles back to my place and made great time until I rode into a wall of water and lightning about 5 miles from home. Couldn't see despite wearing dirt bike goggles and was riding with one hand over my velocity stacks to keep the bike going and pulled under an overpass; after a nice half hour break made it home. Tomorrow is the final day, if you are going to be there and haven't stopped by our booth, come by and say hi and grab a water or a beer. Spots P3 & P4. I think this is the best year I have had at Mid Ohio so far, by which I mean I bought the most oddball parts and stuff I didn't need! More photos to follow of all the good stuff...

No comments: